Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)

I once had a girl,
or should I say, she once had me.
She showed me her room,
isn't it good, norwegian wood?

She asked me to stay and she told me to sit anywhere,
So I looked around and I noticed there wasn't a chair.

I sat on a rug, biding my time,
drinking her wine.
We talked until two
and then she said, "It's time for bed".

She told me she worked in the morning and started to laugh.
I told her I didn't and crawled off to sleep in the bath.

And when I awoke
I was alone, this bird had flown.
So I lit a fire,
isn't it good, norwegian wood.



----------------------------------

Madera Noruega (Esta chica ha volado)

Una vez tuve a una chica,
¿o debería decir que ella una vez me tuvo?
Me enseñó su habitaciión,
¿no es bonita?, madera noruega.

Me pidió que me quedará y me dijo que me sentara en cualquier sitio
Así que miré alrededor y me di cuenta que no había ninguna silla.

Me senté en una alfombra,
esperando mi momento, bebiendo su vino.
Hablamos hasta las dos
y luego dijo "es hora de irse a la cama"

Me dijo que trabajaba por la mañana y comenzó a reirse.
Le dije que yo no, y gatee hasta el cuarto de baño para dormir allí.

Y cuando desperté
estaba solo, la chica había volado.
Así que encendí un fuego,
¿no es bonito?, madera noruega.

No comments: